-15:00 home from work checking the weather; 24C in chiro...BAD....taking 2hrs of sleepp.
-20:30 chironico, still 17C!!!
|arriving in chironico, beautiful view, but still WARM...|
-22:30 start to wurmup in the "centrale-area". it was nice and quiet and a lot of deer around, they did not move too quickly and were somehow courious what the hell i was doing there at that time on THEIR ground...
- 24:00 START with NIGHT-FISCHing. it felt still WARM, but i was super psyched and went on to go for the low-down-start.
- 5times (may that was a bit much) for advanced warmup and betarefining the "einfisch" to the lip (7C+/8A)
- once the low-down-start till i went down with a foot slipping at the start of the second-part (~8B)
- once the "low-down"-start over the "killer-crimp-beta" falling (again) on the last hard move (~8B+)
- once the standing-start (4moves in) WITH topping out (~8B)
- another 5 times "einfisch" to the lip (7C+/8A)
- twice "delusion of grandeur" to the end of the sloperband (~8A/+)
|still WARM, the rock was not able to cool off enough...|
- 03:24 back at the car, still 11C... i was close, but it was just too WARM, the rock was not able to cool down enough for me.... - BUMMER. but i was there and tried to use my chance before the real heat arrived. i gave my BEST even if it was not enough this time.
-04:30 falling asleep
- this weekend its getting up to 28C in the ticino. absolutley CRAZY and NOT even near to normal for the season at all. i will have to wait and hope the temps will go back AGAIN before summer definitely hits!!!